** PLEASE READ MULTI-TOUCH NOTE AT THE BOTTOM **
Ever wanted to be a Sumo wrestler and team up with an Alien for an ice football showdown against a Ninja and a Giant Chicken? Of course you have! And here's your chance.
Fat Ball is a crazy ball game (on ice!) where heavy weights bounce and slide around attempting to score goals against each other. Comedy and chaos is the name of the game, but after a few days practice, you'll be pulling off precise shots into the top corner of the net. But most importantly, it's TWO PLAYER on the same phone!
This is the Lite version. The full version has loads more coolness built in!
- 2 PLAYER! Play with or against a friend on the same phone! (REQUIRES MULTI-TOUCH SUPPORT. Larger screens are better.) The full version allows you to play through tournaments together.
- Single Game (Tournament mode in full version)
- 1 verses 1, or 2 verses 2
- Movement and Shooting training modes
- 1,3,5 or 8 minute matches
- 1 arena. (5 different arenas in the full version, all with their own unique features: Clean, Speed, Moving Pillars, Pinball and Spinner)
- 2 characters (15 different characters in the full version, from Gangsters and Hippies to Monkeys and Robots)
- HD graphics
- Two control mechanisms: Run to where you touch, or analogue stick. NOTE: You can't use "Run to Touch" in two-player mode.
- Instant replays!
- Comedy back chat! All characters drop one-liners to let you know how they feel!
- Funky tunes!
- Move to SD
- Ad Supported (Full version is ad free)
Fat Ball supports non-multi-touch devices (single touch) for single player, but two player WILL NOT WORK on these devices. You'll be able to start two player games, but only one of you will be able to move at a time. If you don't know if your phone supports multi-touch, download "TOUCH TEST" from the market to test your device.
- Added "High Detail" option in settings. Untick this on devices that are lagging and things should speed up. If you're using a tablet and things are still slow, try selecting the "Zoom to fill screen" option from your menu bar. This causes a large increase in performance.
- Added P1 and P2 icons at the start of match to clarify who is who!
- Updated memory allocation system to make use of larger heap sizes.