Pick the perfect flick! Discover the movies, TV shows and videos you want to watch and where to watch them with Fayve - your free app guide to your favorite movie, TV and video streams.
YOUR FAVORITE STREAMS IN ONE PLACE
– Search all movies, TV shows and video available on Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video (including Prime), Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, Showtime Anytime, M-GO, VUDU, Crackle, Xfinity, Redbox, Indieflix, Fandango and more!
NEW MOVIES AND TV SHOWS
– Fayve updates availability daily so you’ll know which movies and TV shows are brand spanking new as soon as they hit the digital shelves. Too many options? Tell Fayve to serve up new movies and TV from only your favorite services like Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, VUDU, Hulu, Google Play, Crackle, Showtime Anytime, and iTunes.
– Fayve provides personalized recommendations based on your in-app ratings and Facebook likes. Looking for more inspiration? See what your friends are watching, what they love, and what they hate!
CREATE AND SHARE CHANNELS
– Showoff your impeccable taste by curating custom Channels of your favorite movies and TV. Allow other users to follow your Channels or follow theirs for new recommendations. Top channels will be showcased front and center on Fayve!
TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TRAILERS
– New movies and old, Fayve includes trailers for tens of thousands of titles. Search and watch movie trailers before committing to 120 minutes of couch time.
Fayve rocks, but you don’t have to take our word for it:
“Fayve is a slick and entertaining movie and TV discovery app” – Lifehacker
“Fayve is possibly the best movie browsing tool available.” – CNET
“A really convenient tool for movie buffs.” – The Next Web
2013 App Cap Award Recipient – TwiT.tv
1 - Is Fayve a free app and service?
Yes! The Fayve app is a free movie and TV guide that helps you find whatever you want to watch, whenever you want to watch it. While the Fayve app is free and there is no cost to browse all available content, launching content instantly from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus and Redbox requires a subscription to those services. Other services that allow you to rent or buy movies, like Amazon, VUDU, Crackle and Google Play charge for purchases.
2 - What services can I search and watch with the Fayve app?
Fayve app users can search and watch all content available on many services, including Amazon Instant Video and Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix Instant, Hulu and Hulu Plus, YouTube, Google Play, Showtime Anytime, VUDU, Crackle, iTunes, Xfinity, and more.
3 - How can I search and discover new content in Fayve?
In Fayve you can search by movie, TV show or video title or descriptive characteristics or by actor, director, or producer names. Fayve also presents suggestions by genre, popularity, friends’ recommendations, and film awards. You can filter results to only your favorite streaming services like, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and more.
4 - How are Fayve Recommendations created?
Our recommendations take into account your ratings for movies, tv shows and celebrities, Wishlist items, Facebook likes, and Netflix queued items to suggest content that you would enjoy. Fayve can then guide you to the appropriate content provider such as Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, Google Play, Hulu, Showtime Anytime, VUDU, Crackle and others.
5 - Why should I connect my Facebook account to Fayve?
Facebook is not required to use Fayve but connecting via Facebook allows Fayve to provide you with better recommendations and show you your friends' favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix, Facebook and other services!
Give us Feedback: http://fayve.com/feedback
* Flip your phone any way you'd like - we now have portrait mode for your favorite hand accessory
* New and improved recommendations means less time searching, more time watching awesome content
* In-app alerts let you know when new TV and movies become available on your favorite services
* Bug fixes