The FedEx Office mobile app allows you to seamlessly print your photos or documents to any FedEx Office store or have it delivered at your convenience. You can also search for the nearest FedEx Office store near you and track orders and shipments.
Upload a file for printing from My Online Documents, powered by FedEx Office, from other cloud repositories such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or from your email. Select a photo from your device's camera roll. You can also track the status of a shipment or job order, or find a FedEx Office store at your fingertips. FedEx Office (formerly FedEx Kinko's).
Standard file types: .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, .rtf, and .txt. and more.
With the app, you can:
- Find your nearest FedEx Office Location to handle your printing, shipping and fax needs
- Print to more than 1,800 FedEx Office store, or have the order shipped to you
- Print presentations, manuals, flyers, sell sheets, or choose your own print and finishing options
- Print photo quality products such as photo posters, canvas prints, or basic posters
- Log in and have access to all of your other saved documents in My Online Documents, powered by FedEx Office
- Print via Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, your email, or photos from your device's Camara Roll
- Track the status of a FedEx® shipment or FedEx Office job order
We have added Android 7 Nougat support, made security updates and completed defect fixes. And if you love us, be sure the rate the app after you complete your order with our new app rating modal.
Have feedback? Please share it with us at [email protected]
Thanks for printing with FedEx Office!