Feed Baby Pro UNLOCKS ALL FEATURES of Feed Baby Lite. When you install Feed Baby Pro you can continue to use Feed Baby Lite as normal so that none of your data is lost. Also, Sync will be available to be used in Lite so that you can start Syncing between devices running Feed Baby!
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Timers now added to Pumpings. This has been one of our most requested features over the past year and a half, and now you can start a timer when you start a Pump. Or you can just add the pump if you've already pumped. It's entirely up to you whether you want to use the timer or not!
We've also added the total amount you've ever pumped, from the very first pump that you ever recorded in Feed Baby. You can find this in the "At a Glance" screen for Pumpings. The row is titled "Global Total".