FeedMe is a simple and full featured offline RSS reader for Feedly, InoReader, Bazqux, The Older Reader and Feedbin, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage your favorite articles.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Auto mark read while scrolling
- Minimal, summary, list, card and vision view for article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in picture viewer, support GIF
- Built-in browser
- Accent colors
- Themes: light, paper, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Now FeedMe uses OneSky to manager translation, if you like this FeedMe and want to localized it, please visit https://oszvg1n.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/32907 and join us. If language is not listed, please contact me. Mail : [email protected]
Also FeedMe use beta test to test translation. You can join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.seazon.feedme.
- New option to disable pull to refresh in article list page.(settings - control - pull to refresh)
- New option to open image in third party image browser.(settings - interface - image browser)
- New option to save image when long press on image in article page.
- Improve sync issue for Android 6.0 Doze feature.
- Other bugfixes and improvements.
- Add local RSS feature, but not ready related plug-ins.