FeedMe is a simple and full featured offline RSS reader for Feedly, InoReader, Bazqux, The Older Reader and Feedbin, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage your favorite articles.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Auto mark read while scrolling
- Minimal, summary, list, card and vision view for article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in picture viewer, support GIF
- Built-in browser
- Accent colors
- Themes: light, paper, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Now FeedMe uses OneSky to manager translation, if you like this FeedMe and want to localized it, please visit https://oszvg1n.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/32907 and join us. If language is not listed, please contact me. Mail : [email protected]
Also FeedMe use beta test to test translation. You can join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.seazon.feedme.
- Add an option `Show Reading Time` in `Interface` setting to show reading time in article page, default is false.
- Update `Pull to Refresh` option in `Control`, add a new item `Hide read items and sync`.
- Now long tap on article list item won't work in `Visioin` layout.
- Now thumbnails load faster, and gif just shows first frame.
- Play menus add to `Swipe Left(Right) to Right(Left)` options.
- Auto mark item as read when read article via TTS.
- Fixed Bazqux sync issue.