FeedMe is a simple and full featured offline RSS reader for Feedly and InoReader, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage your favorite articles.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : [email protected]
- Support BazQux Reader.
- Support new InoReader developer portal.
- Show images which in enclosure tag for InoReader.
- Fixed issue: Can't add feed in some case.
- Fixed issue: Volume keys flipping more accurate.
- New option: Auto sync when charging only.