feetDaPop is a real-time image processing framework that automatically creates stylized images from pictures and photographs.
A collection of user-friendly and intuitive effects is proposed: from Pop Art effects (like Andy Warhol) to Vintage / Sepia / Black & White effects through contour enhancement and canvas generation.
feetDaPop provides its own camera features, a complete image file explorer including image manipulation tools like zoom, crop, printing format and multi-image composition.
Main feetDaPop's features are:
- many Pop Art (Andy Warhol), Retro / Vintage, Black & White (Bichromie)... intuitive stylizations
- image file explorer in grid and full-screen image mode
- real-time high-resolution zoom, crop and effect preview
- intuitive stylization options
- harmonious color ranges
- apply canvas, contour enhancement or solarization
- ability to highlight interesting parts of the photograph for a full result customization (export is available only in full version)
- cropping the image according to standard printing format (export is available only in full version)
- composing a 4-photographs plate (full version only)
- import all your photographs and pictures (all resolutions are supported)
- share (facebook, twitter, instagram, mms, emails, ...), save and export your photographs and your artistic productions
- available in English, French, German and Spanish
- take pictures at the best with focus, flash and camera’s resolution control and store location
feetDaPop is a standalone program, no Internet connection is required to process pictures.
Your photographs and pictures remain your property and are not stored in any server.
- A new category of effects producing mosaics;
- You can choose between several arrangements of mosaics: tiles' size and position;
- User control over the level of segmentation ;
- Optimization of preview computing of color ranges;
- Each effect saves and restores its own color ranges;
- The color ranges are independent of the effect;
- feetDaPop treats feetDaPop (effect on effect ...)
- Added links to feetDaPop's FaceBook and Twitter pages.