You can use the Festool app to register and manage Festool machines from your myFestool account. You can also instantly locate a dealer near you using the GPS dealer search.
1. Manage machines
• Register your machines quickly and easily from your myFestool account.
• Scan the barcode on your Service registration form to transfer all machine information quickly and conveniently to the app.
• Obtain a detailed overview of all your registered machines - including all important information relating to the warranty period.
• Request a copy of your service certificate at any time using the app.
2. Register and manage: myFestool accounts
• Register for a myFestool account to benefit from the full range of services for your machines.
• Manage and edit your personal data at any time using the app.
3. Dealer search
• Search for a specialist dealer near you using GPS or the search form.
• Save and locate preferred dealers in the favourites list.
• Obtain a detailed dealer summary containing all important contact information (e.g. dealer address, telephone number, e-mail).
4. Contact Festool
• Contact the Festool Service Team by phone or
• Send queries using the contact form.
5. NFC function (Beta)
• The new ETS EC 150 is equipped with a NFC tag and collects data during operation.
• Activate/Deactivate the extractor signal of the ETS EC random orbit sander using your NFC-compatible smartphone.
• Read this data using your NFC-compatible Android smartphone.
• Generate useful statistics on, for example, runtime, speed and energy consumption of your machine.
The Festool Group provides this app free of charge.
The app gives you access to your personal data and allows you to view all machines registered for Festool services. Please note down your login details and password and keep in a safe place.
The app uses your GPS data to search for dealers in your vicinity. In order to take advantage of this feature, you must allow the app to access your GPS data by changing the settings. Data is only transmitted for the purpose of generating search results, your GPS data is not saved.
If you scan a barcode to register a machine, the app accesses your camera. If you do not wish to do this, you can also register by manually entering the part number and serial number.
If you have any questions about the app or Festool Group services, please send us a message [http://www.festool.co.uk/About-us/Contact-form/Pages/Form.aspx]
Visit www.festool.co.uk for more information on Festool.
- general bugfixes
- dealer search map problems fixed