Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using Android mobile devices and tablets.
New! Android Wear and tv support.
Embedded web server allows you to remotely control the app away from home when in record mode. Example, turn on in-app motion detection remotely or use app as transcoder to get video feed for devices with odd/proprietary formats.
Background Audio Mode will keep audio playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
Motion Detection built inside app supports all cameras. Play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Only record when motion is detected in Record Mode. (in-app upgrade)
Features include pan tilt zoom control, matrix view, home screen widgets, encryption, and automatic camera connection scanning.
Multiple protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP, ONVIF, H.264, MPEG4, and much more.
2 way audio support for some models, background audio, motion detection and 24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a cheap DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip. (requires in-app upgrade).
Over 1900+ different devices supported:
- more drivers and driver fixes
- dropbox integration for Import/Export
- embedded web server for remote control, tasker integration, chromecast, cam serving, etc.
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Faster record mode with motion detection
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- record mode notification tweaks and forward to wearable
- fixed bug in record mode and motion notifications
- fix Samsung Note 4 issue
- fix Android 5.0 issue
- Android Wear support (More Actions)