Feudfan app shows all your Wordfeud game data and history!
Tired of keeping track of the games you played against your mother? But you do need to know who is the better player?
Ever wonder how many Wordfeud games you played sofar?
And how many you won and lost?
Would you like to know your average score per game, and how it is developing? Forgot your highest score ever (and your lowest)? Curious how you stack up against other Wordfeud players? And are you getting better?
Feudfan app answers all these questions and more: Feudfan app shows your latest game data and complete history from the moment you start using feudfan in clear graphs, images and text.
No need to enter any data yourself!
Simply log on with your Wordfeud login and start tracking today. Feudfan automatically collects your game data on your behalf and updates your statistics when you start the app.
You can even choose to see statistics for games played on standard board only.
Feudfan app reports several statistics:
ME: your personal game data
- total number of games you played
- how many games you won and lost
- track your win ratio through time
- highest and lowest score
- average score and trend
All this displayed in clear graphs since your first use of Feudfan
FRIENDS: how are you stacking up against your friends?
See everyone you ever played against, and for each opponent:
- total number of games played
- number of games won and lost
- date of end of last game
- easy thumbs up or down win or loss indicator
- indicator of active game
No longer any need to note down the result of each game in your agenda or notebook!
RANKING: how do you rank in the world of Wordfeud?
Based on a number of statistics, Feudfan automatically calculates a world ranking for ALL users of Feudfan app when you start up.
- instant display of your world wide Wordfeud rank
- for standard board games only
- for games played on both standard AND random board
Minor update, we're working on a nice overhaul in the mean time:
- Network connection issues should now be history
- Timeouts caused error with the current graphs (>1000 games): we reduced the number of games displayed in the graphs to the last 500 played
As said, minor update for inconvenient issues! Keep sending us feedback for the next version.