This FREE app, based on information from:
(1) The American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
(2) The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
(3) The United States Food and Drug Administration’s Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) and
(4) The National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) Clinical Trials database (ClinicalTrials.gov)
will help you better understand “WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA,” AND the diagnosis, treatment, management and research related to FIBROMYALGIA.
• Do you think you have fibromyalgia? Take the test that doctors use – the “Widespread Pain Index (WPI)” to learn more.
• Do you want to know more about the drugs you are taking for fibromyalgia, whether they were “FDA-approved” for this disease and what the side effects are that are being reported to the FDA? Find out in the “Treatment” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to compare yourself to fibromyalgia patients and learn about their care? Explore the “Compare” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to learn if there is ongoing research where you live? Find out in the “Research” section of FibroCite.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed ordering of posts in forums
- Forum posts now display the last activity date rather than created date
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed crashes in forums
- Fixed crashes on gingerbread devices
- NEW: Now you can connect with other users in the Fibrocite forums! This is a safe community just for you, where you can ask questions, get advice, or just hang out and talk. Tap on Forum from the main screen to get started.