Mobile Inspection suite for Home Inspection, Construction, Insurance Claim Surveys, Pre-Insurance inspections, m-Governance and field reports in general.
Our ready to deploy mobile forms solutions help field personnel, surveyors and project supervisors create detailed inspections and work reports on mobile devices while on the job.
Reports can be sent wirelessly in an instant providing the management the latest project status with images, hand drawings and location details(GPS).
Saves travel and report creation time.- automatic PDF report output with embedded location map.
Steps to get started:
1) Install the app
2) Press "New Account" (for trial users only)
3) Enter email ID and press submit. a new username and password will be displayed on screen. note down the password for future use.
4) At the login screen, enter your password and press login.
5) The app will prompt to download forms for your account. press 'download' to initiate downloading of forms. Let the process run to completion.
6) After forms have been downloaded, you can begin filling up the forms. To do this, click "Fill a form" button at the bottom of the screen and select the form you wish to fill.
7) The app should now show the blank form which you can fill through its various tabs.
8) After filling up all the fields, press the menu button on your phone to get options for saving the form data.
9) To save as draft, choose "Save" . To save and mark the form as ready to be uploaded, choose "mark complete". You may choose to discard the data by clicking "cancel".
10) Upon saving the form, the app navigates to the main screen which show a list of all saved forms.
11) Forms in draft mode, have a pencil icon. a blue upward arrow icon indicates 'ready to upload' forms.
12) to send the ready forms, click menu button and select "Sync".
13) A green tick mark indicates successful data upload.
14) Please check your registered email ID for a PDF copy of the filled form.
Enterprise users will need to register using their own account credentials.
A paid subscription account enables you to have your own custom designed forms and output PDF reports. Please contact [email protected]
for more information.
FieldReporter Pro 5.0 contains several feature enhancements and feature requests from our clients.
New Version now builds on FCM.
Form features have changed drastically to support form designer capability. Therefore, a clean install is recommended for users already using earlier versions of Field Reporter pro.