FieldLens is a FREE tool designed for the most important people on a construction project: the workers in the field. From preconstruction to punch list, FieldLens allows everyone on the project to see and manage the build in real time.
STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, 24/7:
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, subcontractors, general contractors, designers and owners.
• Post and react to build issues with status updates.
• Include photos, videos, comments, and voice notes.
• Assign and track tasks through to completion.
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud.
• Share project updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web.
• Make project assignments to non-FieldLens users with a simple email Cc.
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks.
LESS BUSYWORK, MORE BUILD:
• Set daily reports to generate and send automatically using your inputs throughout the day.
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly.
• Create punch list items as you walk the job.
COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM REAL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS:
• Unlimited email and phone support.
• Onsite training.
• Virtual training webinars on demand.
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues. That’s five hours that I can put to work somewhere else.”
— Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
- New, chat-style Item Timeline, with newest comments now appearing at the bottom
- New Quick comment bar at the bottom of the Timeline
- Redesigned React form accessible via the top caret (^) on the left side of the Quick Comment bar
- Comprehensive new Detail screen with a new color-coded Item status display for all assignees
- Item Assignee statuses are represented in the progress bar below the Item Title
- New welcome and registration screens
- Bug fixes and performance improvements