FieldLens is the only free tool that saves you hours every week, and eats your busywork for breakfast. It’s total field collaboration. From realtime observations to automated daily reports to punch list, FieldLens gets project teams on the same view so they can rip through the project in real time.
---- How FieldLens Helps You Win ----
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, foremen, subcontractors, GCs, and owners
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud
• Capture and react to issues in real time
• Include photos, videos, and voice notes with any item
• Assign and track tasks
• Never do a daily report: FieldLens does them for you
• Share progress updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web
• Capture manpower counts painlessly, as you go
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly
---- Why We’re Different ----
• Unlimited support from real construction professionals
• Collaborate with anyone, even if they’re not on FieldLens
• Automated reports using your captures throughout the day
• Truly collaborative punch list -- built as you walk the job
--- Praise ----
"Rather than using the “Green Book” for documenting a daily report, or an Excel spreadsheet for generating a punch list, or an email chain to manage safety items, FieldLens users can now, in one mobile platform, accomplish them all."
- Rob McKinney (The ConAppGuru)
“It’s like six or seven sets of eyes out there that work for me throughout the day.”
- Chad Falgout, Superintendent, Abbott Construction
“Tried all the rest of them and by far the best one available. Keep up the great work.”
- Enrique R. Lopez (Play Store Review)
“Fast and easy to use. This app is great for construction site supervision including daily logs, tracking of issues, second tier subcontractors, and logging decisions made in the field.”
- Byron Gehrig (Play Store Review)
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues.”
- Mitch Kennedy, Superintendent, Rogers-O'Brien Construction*)
"Our Project Managers love it because its cuts down dramatically on the time it takes to do daily reports. They can do it on their way home."
- Yoel Borgenicht, President, King Rose Construction
- Redesigned and streamlined Items list, with a new shortcut to find and edit your drafts.
- Filtering Items gets a new interface.
- New floating action button makes it easier to create Items and Daily Reports.
- Performance improvements to swipe actions.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.