FieldOne Mobile is the ultimate Field Service Management application for service techs in the field. Working in conjunction with the FieldOne server application, this app will allow service companies and their technicians to:
* View and update all details of your and/or your field techs schedules.
* Record status changes to work orders in process
* Change time-in and time-out
* Update labor details, invoice information
* Record materials used on the job
* Capture customer’s signature
* Call, email and get driving directions directly from the application your customers, job sites, contacts, vendors and manufacturers
* View A/R balances for customers and job sites
* Ability to create a new schedule from the mobile
* Ability to create copies of an existing schedule
* Ability to create a follow up schedule out of an existing schedule
* Most features work even when device is offline and has no internet connection
* Ability to create new parts on the mobile
* Ability to change the status and sub status directly from the dispatch screen
* And much more...
Please Note: This app requires the purchase of a mobile license. In order to run the application you must also own at least one desktop license of FieldOne.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly as they do not monitor the Marketplace for reports. Our support team CAN BE REACHED via email: [email protected]
or via phone: 845.918.1858 Ext 3.
Fixed crash on old server versions when opening time slot.
Displaying Equipment related to the Problem record.
Fixed crash while adding materials in the schedule and some other crashes.
Fixed access to cache directory for temp files (signatures or attachments) in some cases.
Fixed crash when checking internet connection state.