*This game requires a powerful device to run smoothly.
SuperGameDroid.com: "After beating what feels like the bazillionth zombie shooter it’s a breath of fresh air to play Fight The Flu! (Fight the Virus)" Fight the Flu put you in the shoes of a white blood-cell tasked with defending the body against the Flu virus and his gang. Use your rapid fire Vitamin-C cannon to blast your way through 8 unique arenas. Don't let the bright graphics and up-beat music fool you, this game is challenging. As you build your skills you can put them to the test in 3 unique game modes. Will you be able to destroy these viruses or will you end up catching the Flu?
1. Survival: In Survival your only goal is to stay alive as long as you can. Collect clocks to refill the countdown timer. Destroy enemies to rack up your score. There is also a challenge version of survival which only spawns hard enemies.
2. Virus Elimination: In Virus Elimination your goal is to find and kill 15 enemies as fast as you can. The timer starts as soon as the level loads. Can you beat your best time?
3. Medicine Run: Medicine Run is the most challenging game mode. The arenas in Medicine Run are built like closed mazes. Somewhere in the maze will be 2 medicine bottles that appear in a random spot. It's your job to find both bottles as fast as you can. Like Virus Elimination, you will be going for the fastest time.
- No greedy In-App Purchases. You get the entire game for FREE
- Challenging game play with 3 game modes
- Simple controls that will be easy to pick up for anyone who has played a mobile FPS
- Blast your way through 8 unique arenas
- Go head to head with the Common Cold and Flu Virus
- Test your skills for the high score
- Free expansion levels (Ice Cave added on 7-1-14)
- Giftiz support (get 250 points in survival mode to unlock achievement)
Warning (please read): this game REQUIRES a high resolution screen and powerful processor to run smoothly. Game runs best on devices with:
- Dual Core or Quad Core CPU (at least 1.5 Ghz or higher)
- 2gb of RAM (or more)
- Screen resolution of 1280x720 (or higher)
- Android Version 4.3 Jelly Bean (or higher)
- 16:9 Screen aspect ratio (WideScreen)
If you device is bellow these recommended specs please beware that the game will not perform as designed and you may experience crashes or slow performance.
1. The aiming speed is too fast: If the default aiming speed to too fast, you can adjust the sensitivity in the pause menu or on the main menu under controls.
2. The game crashes: If the game crashes (more than once), try uninstalling and re-installing the game.
3. The game runs slow: If the game runs slow, try closing the game, locking your phone and then relaunching the game. If that doesn't work, your device may not be powerful enough to run this game smoothly.
*If your phone or tablet cannot run Fight the Flu smoothly, you can play a PC browser version of the game for free on Gomejolt.com. Simply go to the Gamejolt website and type Fight the Flu into the search bar.
If you have any issues, please e-mail: [email protected]
(Tested and runs smooth on: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013).
- Video ads can now be skipped.
- Player movement is now smoother making game easier to control
- Fixed issue with Pill Bomb