Welcome to Fighter Plane Escape!
We are in 1943. The world is plunged into World War 2, the second Great War.
You are Mark, pilot of a P-47 Thunderbolt fighter plane. Your squadron, formed by a full detachment of 12 fighter planes and 4 bombers, was assigned the mission of entering enemy territory and bombing a military base. However, it has proved to be a trap. In the battle, you have lost the others, and you barely have any weapon left. You must flee! But it won't be easy. You will have to fly your plane low, avoiding multiple obstacles, and you will need to avoid colisions with the multiple disoriented planes that remain from the battle, friends and enemiess, that you will encounter.
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was one of the biggest and heaviest fighter planes in history to be propelled by a single engine. A plane effective in both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat, it was armed with four machine guns in each wing, and was used extensively throughout World War 2.
Now it is your chance to pilot one in this thrilling adventure!
- Simple to play: Simple controls, with single touches on the screen.
- Challenging: This is no easy game! You will need to be good to get a high score!
- 2.5D graphics: Powered by the Unity 3D engine, the game features great artwork and 3D graphic effects!
HOW TO PLAY
- You can control the height of the plane by tapping.
- Tapping the screen will temporarily raise your plane.
- You will need to raise the plane or let it drop to avoid obstacles.
- Do not crash, or you will burst into a ball of fire!
- Be careful, some enemy planes will actively try to collide with you!
Added in-game shop.