FigureRunning is a new sport that encourages you to get creative, go outside and discover new places while running and getting fit. The competition is not about your running speed or distance, it’s all about drawing.
With the FigureRunning app you can track your running route and with different colors and an eraser you have the right tools create art pieces with your workout. Afterwards you can easily share your FigureRun on Facebook, Twitter or any social network and your friends can start guessing what you have ran. While guessing your friends motivate you to keep on drawing and stay fit! You can also save your drawing as a draft and create really large art pieces while you run.
Go Figure Running!
* drawing while you run, you are a pencil, the world is your canvas!
* choosing different colors
* eraser: when you run the wrong way, you can run it backwards and erase the line
* multirun: create one drawing with multiple artists
* automatic upload to online gallery: share your art automatically, tag it and share your creations
* start your own figurerunning project by tagging your art and invite projectpartners to use the same tag
* sketching: design an artpiece, make a sketch on the map in the app and run your sketch or send the sketch to a friend. With sketches you can design challenges for friends in their own neighbourhood.
What is new in this version:
Automatic upload to the online worldwide gallery at http://www.figurerunning.com, share it and tag it to create project together (for example #flowersforgrandma, #hearts or #worldanimalday)
Start running, invite other artists and make art together with friends. Create a massive artpiece or play tic tac toe!
make a sketch before you start running, so you won't lose your route or send a sketch to a friend and let them run your design.