Easily send video clips, pictures, music, and other large files from your Android device to an e-mail address in as little as two clicks.
With this application you can:
- Browse your SD card files and folders,
- Pick a recipient from your Android contacts,
- Send a photo or a video directly from the Gallery to your recipient.
The app utilizes the free Email Large File web service to deliver large files within minutes.
How it all works:
- the selected file is uploaded to the EmailLargeFile.com server, and the link is e-mailed to your recipient.
- you get a notification when the file link is e-mailed, and when your recipient downloads your file.
Files uploaded from Android devices stay available on EmailLargeFile.com for 7 days.
The Free version of the application allows you to upload up to 200Mb of data per day. We are upgrading our servers and this limit will be lifted shortly.
Important: please verify with your phone/internet service provider for any data transfer charges or limitations.
With any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
Version 2.0 updates and fixes:
- increased maximum file size to 200Mb,
- fixed Android 4.x compatibility, up to 4.4 (Kit Kat),
- fixed Address book reuse issue,
- added support for multiple Sender email addresses,
- added support for multiple Recipient email addresses,
- updated Upload progress screen to include From and To emails, and Start button,
- updated user interface.
Version 1.1 addresses an issue with the default Android device account. It also features a slightly updated interface.