FileSecure Lite application allows users to view Seclore FileSecure protected files on Android. It supports the following file formats -
Seclore FileSecure allows enterprises to achieve the "mutually conflicting" goals of security and collaboration by breaking down traditional tenets of information security via distribution control. It allows users to control how their information is used irrespective of where it travels. Users can also change the permissions on the document post distribution.
With Seclore FileSecure, information can be policy controlled. A policy allows you to control -
- WHAT can each of the users or groups do with the information in terms of View, Edit, Print, Copy Data, Take Screen Shots etc.
- WHEN can they access the information in terms of start and end dates.
- WHERE can they access the information in terms of computers or network of computers.
Please visit our website www.seclore.com for more information.
1. For seamless user experience, FileSecure Lite can now invoke an application of users choice for opening unprotected files. (#3219)
2. Support for opening password protected PDF files.(#3218)
3. Annotation comments are now rendered in PDF files.(#3192)
4. In remote scenarios, session with Policy Server was not maintained and user was required to authenticate for every file. This issue has been fixed.(#3176)
5. Additional bug fixes, along with stability and performance improvements.