A simple, easy to use application to calculate and track your gas mileage (fuel economy/efficiency). When you buy gasoline, just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. FillUp will calculate your gas mileage, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to [email protected]
or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
• New favorite vehicle selection
• New setting for ‘Tank Full’ default value when adding fuel
• Removed 24 month limitation for plots and statistics
• Improved accuracy for average fuel economy and cost per distance calculations
• Updated plotting software (Androidplot 0.6.1).
• Bug fixes for CSV import