This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on your Android Phone.
To use this program, you need a device called "Filmon.tv AIR MAX " distributed by Filmon.TV Networks, Inc., which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmit it to your Android Phone. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
Please note this application works only with the device "Filmon.tv AIR MAX " distributed by Filmon.TV Networks, Inc!
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Edit TV channels
- Full screen video display
- Recording channels
* Major supported phones :
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S3 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note2
* Android OS v4.0 (ICS) or later
* Caution :
- This application works only with "Filmon.tv AIR MAX " distributed by Filmon.TV Networks.Inc.
* Fixed a bug which was unable to connect to tivizen device in JellyBean 4.2.