Great personal finance manager that keeps track of your spending, income and savings. Refreshingly simple, quick and easy to use.
You can use it offline, it will sync online automatically when possible. It is not a stand alone app, it is backed up by Finance41.com. All financial information is synchronized online, and can be accessed from your computer's browser, presenting the bigger picture. Mind the costs.
Provides widgets for:
- account balances - check your balances from the home screen
- add transaction - quickest add transaction experience
Money is kind of important, it should be monitored.
Finance41 helps you:
- keep track of your money,
- manage your expenses, income and transfers from one account to another
- see your accounts balances
- set budgets
The app is designed to be extremely simple, easier to use than an Excel spreadsheet, but also very powerful.
Finance41.com, the web app, offers all the features you need:
- recurrent transactions
- large, insightful charts
- money accounts and tags editing
- transactions that need to be confirmed
Finance41 is a really cheap service, and for many, free. Here's the cost:
- First month the app is unlimited for free.
- Then the app limits transactions inserting to 3 transactions per day unless a 2 dollars a month subscription is payed.
So if you usually have less than 90 transactions per month, you’ll be just fine using the app for free. If you need more, the subscription is really cheap.
The only difference between having and not having a subscription is the 3 transaction inserts per day limit, nothing else. You own your financial data, you will always be able to access, edit, and analyse it from any client (web app, Android app, Chrome extension etc.) or export it.
Also you can install the Finance41 Chrome extension, to add transactions and check your finances without leaving your current tab.
Take control of your finances!
Please send all bugs/feedback to [email protected]
7.0 - 13 April - Fix crash related to tag colors.
6.9 - 10 April
- Sync tag colors: tag colors are now consistent between the web app and the Android app. Press "Sync Now" from the menu for initial sync.
- Fix for a bug that affected the balance history in certain conditions.