Questions, comments, suggestions? Please post it on http://www.facebook.com/FinanTrak or email it to [email protected]
FinanTrak is a personal finance tracking app. Its features include:
* Multiple accounts, account categories, 4 account types: asset, liability, income, expense. For each account, you can set its icon, monthly budget, and initial balance.
* Transaction list, transaction verification. In the transaction list, you don't only see each transaction's amount, balance, and available budget, but also the monthly summary. For each transaction, you can set its image (for example, the picture of the product you bought, the meal that you had, the receipt...etc).
* Pie and bar charts. Let you see the distribution of your money.
* Backup and restore. It allows you to backup the data (excluding image files) to the SD card and/or to the Google backup service in the cloud. If you backup the data to the cloud, after you upgrade or change your mobile phone and reinstall FinanTrak, the data is automatically restored. (Cloud backup requires Android 2.2 or above.)
* Password protection, password encryption. The password stored in the database is encrypted.
* Account search
* Export to CSV
FinanTrak (Free) is also available for you to try out.
- Fixed showing non-FinanTrak database files in Android versions higher than 2.3.2