Find My Android Phone locates lost or stolen phones and lost or stolen Androids so you can:
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
- A simplified design to easily locate everyone on the map
- Improved background location
- Fixed a bug with read messages coming back
- Other small improvements
To all the recent graduates out there — CONGRATULATIONS!