Find me if you can is the classic "Difference" game with 3 different play modes: Arcade (classic), Endless (casual level), Versus (2 player). You need to find the 5 differences between two beautiful pictures which look almost the same. Everyone in your family can find the difference !! But be careful! Wrong spot means time penalty!
HOW TO PLAY
- Find the difference between 2 photos, and touch the different points before the time runs out
- Touching the wrong point will decrease your remaining time
- You got 4 help spot to find out the point you miss
- The quicker you find the 5 differences the more points you will earn.
- Touch the pause button will freeze time and hold the level for you
Find the difference between 2 photos in casual order, without selection
Versus Mode :
- Player 1 plays on the upper image
- Player 2 plays on the lower image
- Guess more differences in 3 stages to win
Just try it. You’ll love!!
Added support for tablet & high end phones
- Added viewfinder (press & move on the picture then release when you found the difference)
- Improved poit detection precision
- Corrected serious bug on the endless mode
Thanks to all users for the good feedback & for the bug reports!