Finger Scanner is the first fingerprint scan app in the Android Market to work as a default screen lock for your phone. Introducing an easy-to-use design and many customizable options, Finger Scanner is highly adaptable to your requirements. Whether you want to prank your friends or are just looking for a believable fingerprint locker, Finger Scanner is sure to deliver!
Finger Scanner is designed from the ground up to function as a fully-featured screen locker. Main features include:
- Set as default locker (persistent through phone restarts)
- Transparent background, compatible with custom and live wallpapers
- Notification bar toggle
- Time and date display
- Sound toggle
- Customizable finger scan duration (Pro version only!)
- Override Home Button* (Pro version only!)
Note: Finger Scanner can't actually scan your finger print, as touchscreens are not designed with the ability to scan finger prints. Instead, Finger Scanner uses a secret button that only you will know about, so that only you can unlock your phone, making it look like the scanner only accepts your fingerprint.
* On some devices with specific launch configurations, the Override Home Button feature may allow your Home Screen to be displayed for up to 5 seconds. To fix this behaviour, make sure you have two or more launchers available and do not have a default launcher set. This can be done by navigating to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and finding your default launcher on the list. Select it and tap the Clear Defaults button. The Override Home Button feature will now work as intended, keeping your device locked immediately during Home Button presses.