Cast online videos from your Android device to Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick! This app is intended to help cast videos embedded in websites that are not directly accessible in Fire TV.
Install "Firecast Player" in your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick and then install this "Firecast" app in your Android device. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect the Fire TV.
Browse the web for videos in the Firecast app and cast them to the Firecast Player in your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast (like Flash videos, live streams, etc). Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install Firecast Player app in your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick: http://amzn.to/1mvySW4
* Install this Firecast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV
* This app will detect the Fire TV in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Fire TV to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the FLAMIN' edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. Firecast app only works with the Firecast Player in Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
Amazon Fire TV: http://amzn.to/1irdKuE
Firecast Player: http://amzn.to/1mvySW4
Help & FAQs: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/firecast
• Cast online videos to Amazon's new Fire TV Stick!
• New settings to block popup message dialogs and background tabs.