The Official First UK Bus App
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
2.15: Minor tweaks and bug fixes