12 fun mini-games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound words, contractions, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8.
All 12 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music.
Includes 3 games provided for free, unlock all 12 through a simple in-app purchase.
- Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
- Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
- Word Bingo - Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
- Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
- Advanced Counting - Skip count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
- Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
- Contractions - Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
- Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
- Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
- Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
- Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 years old children and students.
If you have purchased the games for your 1st grade child already and they are now showing locked you can tap the i or ? in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
If you or your kids are having any trouble with First Grade Learning Games, please contact us at [email protected]
and we'll get back with you as soon as possible!
• 2 brand new educational games: Sight Words and Compare Numbers
• Track progress through the parents menu
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at [email protected]
and we'll get back to you ASAP.
And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!