We aim to be a one-stop dashboard for a recreational or commercial mariner, or a sportsman.
The idea is to have what really matters on the water clearly presented, with as little user interaction as possible.
There are no ads, subscriptions, or fees of any sort.
1) Radar heatmap of the surface currents.
Resolution options are 6km, 2km, 1km and 500m. Only 6km resolution is enabled in this version
Refer to CORDC website for more info.
2) Standard NOAA/NWS 4- day marine forecast by zone (available in Pro version).
Covers US coastal zones, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska (offshore zones are coming soon).
Updated every 2-4 hrs
3) 24 hr marine forecast by WorldWeatherOnline (independent provider) anywhere in the world, including standard elements (sea state in pro version only).
Updated every 2-4 hours
4) NOAA Tides predictions
5) Worldwide land weather outlook (3 days)
6) Your own private or shared KML map with points of interest may also be overlayed
Tap on the map to set the location.
Swipe horizontally in forecast display to go from 0 hrs to 21 hrs forecasts
(forecast is for 0,3,6,9,12,15,18 and 21 hours on your current day (date line is respected) and is updated every 2-4 hrs
Fixed the bug with tides loading twice sometimes.