To use the FMB Mobile app, you must be an Online Banking user of First Merchants Bank, Lafayette Bank and Trust, or Commerce National Bank, and be enrolled in Mobile Banking.
To enroll in Mobile Banking, sign in to your Online Banking account and choose 'Enroll' under the 'Mobile' tab. Once enrolled, sign in using your Mobile ID and PIN, which may be different from your Online Banking login information.
Visit firstmerchants.com to enroll in Online Banking or open a new account.
Do your banking whenever - and wherever - you choose, with the FMB Mobile app from First Merchants Bank (enrollment required). Works for Lafayette Bank & Trust and Commerce National Bank clients, too!
FMB Mobile is a simple, secure and convenient way to manage your bank accounts, anytime, anywhere, right from your compatible smartphone! Whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go, your bank accounts are at your fingertips; check your balance and see recent activity, make transfers, schedule and pay bills, find locations, and more, all on your mobile device!
BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS
- View balances for multiple accounts
- View pending and recent transactions
- Search transactions by date, description or amount
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
- Transfer money between your First Merchants accounts
- Schedule and pay bills to existing payees from your checking account
APPROVALS (BUSINESS CLIENTS)
- Approve pending Dual Authorization requests
- Search approvals by type, amount or account
LOCATIONS AND CONTACT
- Find nearby banking centers and ATMs
- Get directions
- Search locations by ZIP code or city, state
- Find lobby and drive up hours by location
- Call or email Customer Service
- Change Mobile PIN
- Choose app's primary account and customize menu order
- Define confirmation message and login preferences
We understand the importance of security when managing your finances. We use industry standard security measures to protect your information both online and within our mobile apps, including multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and application time-out.
No account data is ever stored on your device, but if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you may deactivate Mobile Banking anytime by logging in to your Online Banking account and selecting 'Deactivate' from the 'Mobile' tab. Or, give us a call at 1.800.205.3464 for assistance (M-F 7 a.m.-7 p.m., S 9 a.m.-1 p.m. ET).
Need help? Call Customer Service at 1.800.205.3464, or visit us online at www.firstmerchants.com.
First Merchants® and the shield logo are registered service marks of First Merchants Corporation. Deposit products are provided by First Merchants Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.