Banking just got easier with First United Bank's mobile banking application. Mobile banking offers you the ability to safely and securely view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills using your Android phone. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
Requirements: To enroll in mobile banking you must first have an open and active transactional account with First United Bank and be signed up to access your accounts utilizing FirstNet Online Banking. Once you are enrolled in FirstNet Online Banking log into FirstNet Online Banking, click other service/mobile and complete the enrollment screens. After you have enrolled in mobile banking, visit Android Market and download the FREE First United Bank Texas Mobile Banking App.
SIGN UP FOR ONLINE BANKING
If you have a transactional account with First United Bank, mobile banking is free. In order to use mobile banking you have to currently be signed up for First United Bank's FirstNet Online Banking service. To sign up for FirstNet Online Banking visit https://secure.firstunited.net/enrollment_form.htm
ENROLL IN MOBILE BANKING
Once your FirstNet Online Banking is operational, you can click on Other Services/Mobile and enroll in mobile banking.
SETTING UP YOUR PHONE FOR MOBILE BANKING
After selecting mobile banking in your FirstNet Online Banking and downloading the app, all that remains is using it on your particular device.
*Read the FirstNet Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions for more details.
**Check with your carrier for fees that may apply.
Your security is important to us, which is why we’ve built the following safe access tools:
- You set your own security access password
- No personal data is stored on your device
- Once you close the App or log out, your session will end.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is always used to encrypt your personal information such as username, password, and account information over the internet.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is the same as internet banking
Additional Security Steps you can take:
Most mobile phones let you set up a password or PIN, requiring that it's entered into your phone prior to use. This ensures that your phone can't be used if it's lost or stolen. Make sure that you always have this feature enabled and that your password or PIN is not shared with anyone.
Just like your computer, mobile phones are vulnerable to viruses, some of which can give fraudsters access to your personal information. To keep your information safe:
- Install security software and keep it up-to-date.
- Delete junk e-mails and text messages.
- Don't follow any website links unless you they are genuine.
- Don't download any files or email attachments that you are not sure about.
Keep your mobile software up-to-date
- Your mobile phone manufacturer will likely release software updates for your phone. These should be downloaded and installed regularly to ensure your mobile phone has the most current and up-to-date software installed.
We will never call, email or send you a text message to request that you update or verify your personal or financial details. If you ever receive a call or text message requesting this information, please call us using the phone number on your account statement or local telephone directory to confirm the call is legitimate.
- View account balances on all accounts
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
- Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
For additional support or questions please visit: http://www.firstunited.net/mobile_banking/welcome.html
email us at:[email protected]
or call us at: