Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Customers must have an active FirstBank account that is enrolled in Online Banking. Once enrolled in FirstBank Online Banking, you can login, click on Other Services > Mobile Banking and enroll to establish your mobile login ID and Password.
FirstBank’s secure mobile banking offers you the ability to access your personal accounts. You can view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking app provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere! Available features include:
• Check your account activity and available balances
• Schedule and make payments to any of your billers
• Enjoy the convenience of depositing your check anytime, anywhere using your device’s camera (if eligible, limits apply)*
• Transfer money between your FirstBank accounts
Pay Other People
• Send money to your family or friends via email or text using Popmoney®
• Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
• Get help and find FirstBank contact information
FirstBank is committed to your security and protecting the privacy of your financial information. We use state of the art technology to protect unauthorized access to your account. For more detailed information, visit www.firstbankonline.com.
*Mobile deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
Standard data service charges may apply. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.
mRDC bug fix.