Fishing Times provides you with an easy to read interface for current, past and future fishing conditions. Major and Minor Times, Day Rating, Tide Times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset and Moonphase are displayed in a Solunar Clock view and can also be viewed in a calendar.
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant information on best times.
You can now also manage multiple locations.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change the date
The displayed fishing information is powered http://www.fishingreminder.com
- fix wrong weekdays in calendar for jan 2015
- added a "clear cached data" button to menu