★★★ Featured on Fox News, PC Magazine, The Next Web, Lifehacker, and more ★★★
★ Declared by PC Magazine as one of the Best Fitness Apps
★ "With Fitsby, you can think about the money your friends will wave in your face if you skip out on your workout." -Lifehacker
★ "If you’re finding it particularly hard to get to the gym this holiday season, Fitsby may be the app for you." -Tech Cocktail
Reach your workout goal and win money from your friends who didn't reach theirs! Fitsby is a fun way to stay motivated to hit the gym. Challenge your friends to a game of gym check-ins and win by reaching your gym goal. When the game ends, the gym goers who reached their goals will be rewarded money from their friends who didn't meet their gym goals. Read our FAQ at http://fitsby.com/faq.html to learn more.
✔ HOW IT WORKS:
1. Join a game and invite your friends to play.
2. Work out and check in at the gym (Fitsby uses your smartphone's GPS to verify that you are at a gym and also requires that you work out a minimum of 30 minutes before you can successfully check out).
3. When the game ends, the players who met their gym goals are rewarded money from those who didn't meet theirs.
✔ KIIP REWARDS:
Regardless of whether or not you win a game, you can earn awesome free rewards just for your workout! Examples are $1 Amazon.com MP3 credits, American Apparel discount coupons, and free glasses from Coastal.com. There's no extra effort on your part -- just keep using Fitsby to check in at your gym, and get rewarded for working out!
✔ SO WHY USE FITSBY? HERE ARE THE STATISTICS:
- 67% of people who hold gym memberships never use them.
- The average number of times a person with a gym membership will go to the gym is 2.
- A recent MIT study has shown that people in online health communities are 166% more likely to change behavior when they receive reinforcement from multiple neighbors in their social network.
- In a study by UPenn professor, Dr. Kevin Volpp, use of economic incentives produced significant weight loss. People who were offered money had a 5 times higher chance of being more likely to lose weight than those who were given no incentives.
• Make sure to connect to Wi-Fi for most accurate location data.
• Questions? Read our FAQ at http://fitsby.com/faq.html.
• Problems/Feedback? Email us at [email protected]
and we'll get back to you right away.
- Fixed bugs
- Added 'Delete Account' button in settings