Our Five by Five FCC written test prep is the best way to prepare for your GROL, GMDSS, Ship Radar Endorsment, Radio Maintenance and/or Repair, or other commercial Operator FCC test. Unlike our competitors, our questions are UP TO DATE and FREE LIFETIME UPDATES are built-in to the system. We'll help you get studying and pass any or all of the following FCC written test quickly and easiy as you study from the ACTUAL questions that you'll see during the real thing:
* Element 1 - Basic Radio Law
* Element 3 - General Radiotelephone
* Element 5 - Radiotelegraph Operating Procedures
* Element 6 - Advanced Radiotelegraph
* Element 7 - GMDSS Radio Operating Practices
* Element 7R - Restricted GMDSS Practices
* Element 8 - Ship Radar Techniques
* Element 9 - GMDSS Radio Maintenance
Yes! All charts and figures that you need to reference are included.
Yes! There are several study and learning modes to help you learn the questions.
Yes! These are the ACTUAL questions that you will see on your test and they are UP TO DATE.
Yes! When the FCC does update the questions, you get import easily and quickly into the app from the 'update' button on the main menu.
Yes! Thousands of people have used Five By Five products to successfully prepare for their FCC written tests.
Please note that this app is intended to teach you the questions and answers in the shortest amount of time. EXPLANATIONS TO THE QUESTIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED. However, most users don't need them - hundreds of people have used our apps, as is, to prepare for the tests. The advantage of our app over others is our fast interface which can save you up to dozens of hours over the study process!
"I wanted to let you know I have never written a product recommendation in my life. I passed MROP E1, GROL E3, GMDSS Levels 7, 7R, and Maintainer E9, As well as E8 Ship Radar endorsement. My scores were excellent and so is your software. Thanks and 73's” - JM
"Thanks for making such a great software tool available! I passed the FCC General Radiotelephone Element 1 and Element 3 tests on the first try." - MB
* All known issues relating to updates and stability have now been addressed in this update. Thank you for your patience *
* This includes usability fixes, stability, and updates *
- Issue with low number of audio questions fixed