An excellent abstract strategy board game. Also called Gobang, Gomoku, Renju, variation of Tic-Tac-Toe.
Played on board with as many intersections as your mobile phone screen resolution allows (to nicely fit your mobile device screen).
The game supports statistics and has several levels of difficulty. In "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty levels the first move is made by your device, and in "Training", "For Kids" and "Easy" difficulty levels it is made by the user.
The goal of the game is to be the first one to line up a row of five crosses/outhes horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Online game coming soon.
If you would like to see this game translated in your language, please email me [email protected]
Follow game on Google+
• Android 4.0 support
• D-pad support
• Trackball support
• Compatible with Google TV
• Compatible with Amazon Kindle
• Global Score
• Auto save on exit
• Fixed problem with localization (it)
• Multiplayer support (PvP on one phone/tablet)
• Localization support
* English (en)
* Deutsch (de)
* polski (pl)
* italiano (it)
* русский (ru)
* українська (uk)
• Keep screen On - configurable
• Configurable cell size
• Warning when opponent has 4 in row
• Five difficulty levels: "Training", "For Kids", "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard"
• Last move is highlighted
• Undo at any time
• Game statistics
• Support of SD cart installation
• Back button for Undo