-> Fun, interactive, musical counting game based on the popular rhyme everybody knows and loves.
-> A Toddler Favorite !
"My Kids LOVE This App"
--by Father of 3 (Under 4 yrs.)
"Perfect. Great fun for a toddler. My best toddler buy yet."
"Mama Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said, "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!"
Designed by parents of young children for young children (Ages 1 year and older), Five Little Monkeys is a fun, interactive musical counting game based on the popular rhyme everybody knows and loves.
As the little monkeys jump on the bed, children build counting and math skills as well as color recognition by adding and subtracting different colored monkeys from play, simply by touching a monkey.
Interactive objects teach concepts like stop/go, on/off, open/close, utilizing an alarm clock that rings, a lamp, a telephone, a door, even a monkey family portrait that reacts to your child's touch! Following along with the highlighted words to the rhyme fosters word recognition and sentence building skills, an important step toward a lifetime of reading and learning.
Explore, touch, and control the game with interactive options that allow creative freedom for your preschooler. This application might keep your little monkey from jumping on the bed!
- Designed for young children from 1 year and up ( toddler and preschool )
- New interactive features that your child will love, including toys that react to touch, a peekaboo dog, and a stop-n-go button that starts and stops the monkeys jumping to allow children to explore the monkeys' bedroom.
- 3 original music types to play and sing to: Country, Rock, or Pop for singalong.
- Touch or "Shake" the Monkeys to watch them bounce off the bed!
- Press the highest number in the left corner to add the monkeys back to the bed. Watch them zoom back into action!
- Interact with objects throughout the bedroom
CONTACT US: Email us [email protected]
for any questions. We will promptly respond to you.
Now includes the option of songs sung in Spanish or English! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.