Fives is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. You can combine twos and threes, but not twos and twos, or threes and threes!
"Fives for Android can replace your Flappy Bird addiction!" - Android Community
"Like Threes! for iOS? Fives provides a similar experience for Android." - Android Authority
"Fives is a free alternative to Threes! for Android users!" - Pocket Gamer
"Great challenge, great mechanics, great fun. What else can I say. I should be in bed but I'm up playing my tenth 'one more game'..." - Jeremy S
- Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
- Timed Mode for quick scoring games
- Undo your last move!
- Randomize the next piece
- Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
- Unlock 30 different achievements
- Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
- Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
- Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!
- New 'Head Start' mode which gives you a head start!
- Bug fixes