LED Flash notify!
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
- Bug fix
- Fixed that setting will be applied immediately just after purchase (restore)
- Improved App stability
- Supports Lollipop
- Frontal Flash available if it exists.
- Changed App Filter Type (It will work for only selected apps)
- Fixed the bug that App doesn't turn into Pro version immediately after you purchase it.
- Changed Accessibility Feature will be applied immediately as it is enabled.
- Fixed the bug that “In an interactive state” Filtering doesn’t work properly.