A simple and straightforward flash card maker / creator, designed with ease of use, simplicity, and clean design in mind. This version has no ads.
- Backup/restore database of cards for easy transfer between devices
- Allows for images via Camera, Gallery, or create your own using the built in sketch feature.
- Mark cards as known after memorizing them
- Sort cards alphabetically, by creation, modification, pending, complete
- Record / attach audio files
To begin, first create a new deck of cards by hitting the pencil icon in the upper right of the title bar. Next, be sure to give the deck a meaningful name for easy reference. You can edit and delete decks via long pressing on them. Once the deck is created you can begin making cards.
To make a card, select the desired deck from the main screen. This will bring you to a new screen. Similar to deck creation, select the pencil icon in the top right. This will bring you to a new screen where you can input the question, answer, and if you like a picture. Hit the check mark in the upper right to save the card.
To view a card or cards select the deck and then the card where you would like to begin. You can use the left and right arrow icons in the title bar to navigate between cards. To view the answer of a question, press anywhere on the card to display the answer. If you like, you can use the "x" and check mark icons beneath a card to mark a card as completed or not. This is totally optional but helps you keep track of what you need to know and what you already know. You can edit,delete,mark status of cards by long pressing them from listing screen.
To sort through cards or decks you can select the gear icon in the upper left of the title bar. To backup/restore, reset cards decks, you can find these options in the menu.
* You can now use an image as an answer
* Various layout updates that displays more useful info