With the FlashAir™ App for Android, you can quickly and easily connect, download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your files to your Android device.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Open a file in another application.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- This application is compatible Android 2.3.3 - Android 5.0 devices.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
1. Supports PhotoShare
2. Supports FlashAir W-03 new features.
- FlashAir Drive (WebDAV) setting.
3. Offers brand new user interface.
- Three browsing modes: Photo/Movie, Music, and Folder
- Browsing contents stored on a device.
- Download background on browsing
- Aspect-preserved thumbnail
4. Supports more FlashAir configurations.
- Administrator password（MASTERCODE）
5. Shows an error code when an error occurs.
6. Changed the icon.
7. Bug fixes.
8. and other updates…