Fleeteyes MDT streamlines the exchange of important information between dispatch and vehicle crews. Its integration with Fleeteyes® and your CAD system allows crews in the field to send and receive the latest updates about ongoing incidents and communicate their timeline and location to the dispatch center.
Fleeteyes MDT is a cost-effective alternative to a traditional laptop MDT solution and does not require in-vehicle installation. Fleeteyes MDT also offers:
- Two-way messages between dispatch and vehicles
- Navigation to the incident scene and hospitals
- Emergency button to notify other Fleeteyes users that you need assistance
- Supervisor view of all incidents and vehicles
- Two-way time stamps between supported CAD systems and MDT
-MDT now reports its GPS location back to Fleeteyes.
-MDT now sets to the current status when you log in.
-Improved high-resolution map icons.
-Optimized app layout for tablets or phones.
-Added a Settings option to control map display of facilities, landmarks, and posts.
-Added a map layer to view weather information.
-Users are now required to change their passwords after 90 days.
-MDT now allows you to view responder and transport lines for vehicles.