Fleeteyes MDT streamlines the exchange of important information between dispatch and vehicle crews. Its integration with Fleeteyes® and your CAD system allows crews in the field to send and receive the latest updates about ongoing incidents and communicate their timeline and location to the dispatch center.
Fleeteyes MDT is a cost-effective alternative to a traditional laptop MDT solution and does not require in-vehicle installation. Fleeteyes MDT also offers:
- Two-way messages between dispatch and vehicles
- Navigation to the incident scene and hospitals
- Emergency button to notify other Fleeteyes users that you need assistance
- Supervisor view of all incidents and vehicles
- Two-way time stamps between supported CAD systems and MDT
• The lists of vehicles and facilities are now sorted alphabetically.
• Vehicles that change their status to Transporting can no longer cancel a call.
• MDT now allows you to enter odometer reading of your vehicle.
• The Supervisor Map view now displays closely located vehicles and incidents in clusters.
• Updated the Emergency button to become inactive for 60 seconds after it is tapped.
• Added the ability for the administrator to hide the Cancel Job and Emergency buttons.