Fleetmatics is renowned for providing managers and supervisors with powerful insights into driver activity -- now our Driver App gives drivers the power to get more done.
The Fleetmatics Driver App provides tools that make mobile workers more productive in the field. The Fleetmatics Driver App combines GPS vehicle tracking information with native Android App capabilities to support more efficient operations and communications between drivers, technicians and their counterparts back at the office.
• "Find Nearest" shows other company vehicles near a driver's current location.
• "Create POI" makes it easy to map and save customer locations, assets or remote locations from the field.
• "Driver ID" simplifies driver vehicle assignment using a vehicle number.
• "Fleetmatics LogBook" is an add-on feature that gives drivers the ability to track their Hours of Service through a native Android application. This includes
• Simply status change
• Driving status updates with vehicle movement
• Clear graph grid display
• Status Non-driving activities away from the vehicle
• Oilfield Waiting Time
• Electronic DVIR
• Violation alerts
•7+ days local storage
• The Fleetmatics Driver App is compliant with July 1, 2013 Hours of Service Final Rule regulations for the 34 hour restart and 30 minute rest break provisions.
If you are using Fleetmatics LogBook on the Driver App, you must also install the Fleetmatics Always On application.
Please Note: You must be a Fleetmatics customer with a username and password to use this app. Not a Fleetmatics customer yet? Call us at 866-844-2235 or visit fleetmatics.com.
Looking for our app for managers? Search for Fleetmatics Mobile in the Android Apps section of Google Play
Remove weekly reset restrictions based on FMCSA rules.