Change your music without having to unlock your screen!
Flick your device left, right, up, or down to change songs or play/pause. Works with almost all audio apps including Google Play Music, Rocket Player, doubleTwist, MixZing, Android Music Player, musiXmatch, etc.
Note: Up means flicking away from you, and Down means flicking towards you.
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Btn-oPUOZ4
• Choose which action you want for each direction of flicking
• Choosing which App's audio to control
• Settings to tweak how flicks are detected
• Play, Stop, Next Song, and Previous Song, Volume Up, and Volume Down actions
• Optional proximity sensor to disable flicking if phone is in pocket
• Make sure to change sensitivity to your liking. App may not work well for you with default settings.
• 0s delay and/or 20 sensitivity may cause very wonky behavior. Only use it if you really need to.
• Some Apps (such as doubleTwist) may appear twice on the list. This is because they have multiple audio players. Just choose the one that works.
• If an App is not responding to flicks, turn on Headset Commands/Controls in the Settings.
→ Rocket Player: Turn on Headset/Bluetooth > Obey Headset Commands
→ Poweramp: Turn on Headset/Bluetooth > Respond to Buttons
→ doubleTwist: Turn on Player Settings > Use headset controls
Added proximity sensor option to disable flick detection when phone is covered.
Fixed bug with volume up/down causing crashes.