Flickr Genie FREE is am easy and intuitive Flickr browsing tool.
With Flickr Genie FREE you can search photos, people and tags for ones you are interested in.
Put in a search term and click on the Search icon to search. A list of matching photos will be returned as a list of thumbnails.
Press the "Photo" icon to change between searching for Photos, People and Tags.
Click on the thumbnail to bring up a big version of the photo.
From here you can
- see comments
- move forward or back to the next photo
- if allowed by the user you will also be able to save the photo to your SD card download folder.
Want to upload photos? Try the full Flickr Genie, with the full version you can log in and then be able to use favourites and add comments.
When you are logged in you can upload multiple photos at a time to your Flickr account adding them to your existing sets or creating a new set.
If you log in you will also be able to see all your favourites and easily see your family and friends photos.
Please note that this app runs on Adobe AIR. If you have not already got AIR installed you will be prompted to install it for free as part of downloading Flickr Genie.
- fix problem where search was not working
- improve click to resize to full and back to normal
- removed exif information because this was causing occasional crash