FLIGHT FOR LIFE Central is intended primarily for use by first responders, fire and EMS agencies, 911 dispatch centers, law enforcement, and hospitals in the Flight For Life service area throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
The GPS function instantly alerts Flight For Life of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA, ensuring that the ICS/or usual dispatch process remains in place.
Flight For Life Central also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies, including:
– Educational references and course information
– Flight For Life’s website as well as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
– Flight For Life contact information and more
- Redesign and user interface update
- New Google Maps V2 update
- Several other changes