FlipaClip makes you relive your childhood and express your creativeness or professional skills in a much cooler way!
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
- Canvas layers now drawn in the correct order
- Fixed lassoing edge of the screen caused odd artifacts
- Fixed micro lasso selections caused crash
- Fixed rare crashes when adding or editing the project settings
- Huge memory usage improvements
- Fixed canvas loading causing flashes when displaying onion and layers
- Canvas now keeps zoomed and panned position when previewing animation
- Fixed background image editor crash
- Various other internal bug fixes