‘The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.’ Don’t let your garden be shy – show it to everyone! Whenever you tap on the screen, new wonderful plants appear! Download Flowers Live Wallpapers and make a romantic bouquet on your phone! Choose your favorite flowery background and let the rain of roses and daisies fill your screen all the way to the top! You are going to love your perfect garden and the fact that you can show it off to your friends and family!
- Ideal live wallpaper for your mobile phone!
- Whenever you tap on the screen, new wonderful plants appear!
- Five types of background styles - different flowery landscapes!
- Three types of speed of the floating objects: slow, normal, fast!
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- Choose this animated background and you won't regret!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Flowers Live Wallpaper will provide you with tons of fun! Pick the one that you love the most and decorate your phone with it! The app is so realistic that you can almost smell the scents! It is a perfect app for all those romantic people, who have plenty to offer, but cannot put that into words! Show someone that you care with a “flower bouquet” on your desktop! Impress them by offering them a small token of affection! A rose bud or a daisy is a perfect romantic gift which can tell a whole story about you without a single word!
Flowers beguile us with their lovely scent and striking beauty, but many of them have hidden attributes. Plants have been used medicinally for thousands of years. Some of them, such as the lotus, have religious or historical significance. Many flowers may also have unusual characteristics or forms.
- Roses are related to apples, raspberries, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, pears and almonds.
- Tulip bulbs were more valuable than gold in Holland in the 1600s.
- Ancient civilizations burned aster leaves to ward off evil spirits.
- Tulip bulbs can be substituted for onions in a recipe.
- Chrysanthemums are associated with funerals in Malta and are considered unlucky.
- The very expensive spice, saffron, comes from a type of crocus blossom.
- The largest flower in the world is the titan arums, which produce plants 10 feet high and 3 feet wide. Its smell is of decaying flesh and it is also known as corpse blossom.
- Hundreds of years ago, when Vikings invaded Scotland, they were slowed by patches of wild thistle, allowing the Scots time to escape. Because of this, the wild thistle was named Scotland’s national flower.
- The lotus was considered a sacred plant by ancient Egyptians and was used in burial rituals. This plant blooms in rivers and damp wetlands, but may lie dormant for years during times of drought, only to rise again with the return of water. Egyptians viewed it as a symbol of resurrection and eternal life.
- Sunflowers move throughout the day in response to the movement of the sun from east to west.
Your perfect garden is just one click away from you! Get Flowers Live Wallpaper and complete your perfection!