Bugbrained Apps = Whimsical, interactive experiences based on educational standards
Fluency Level 3 is a fun way for your child to become a fluent reader. Bugs are used to add whimsy and help in the teaching. This tutorial is highly interactive, giving your 3rd grader a chance to relate to fluency topics on a personal level and get instant feedback on how they are doing.
Fluency is about using your E.A.R.S. = Expression, Accuracy, Rate and Smoothness. The child is taught to read accurately and with expression while keeping a good rate and smoothness.
This app was created by educational professionals, including reading specialists, with over 30 years of experience working with struggling readers.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 1st Graders.
*Give your child a head start on first grade literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.